Casualty Investigation Course
To provide useful insight to all those involved in the implementation of the Management System for all day to day operational aspects with respect to the subject
Regulatory Reference: Casualty Investigation Code, EU Directive 2008/52/EC, ISM 9, TMSA
To provide useful insight to all those involved in the implementation of the Management System for all day to day operational aspects with respect to the subject.
Who Should Attend
All those wishing to act the Role of DPA along with all office Personnel involved in ISM implementation.
Course provided by a mixture of lecture, case studies, exercises and final exam.
A Certificate of Training is provided to participants on successful completion of course exam.
- Regulatory & Flag State Developments
- Investigation definitions, policies, practices & key steps
- Gathering & Analysis of Physical & Documentary Evidence
- Interviewing tips & analysis
- Root Cause Analysis & Documentation
- IMO Human Element requirements
- EU Directive 2008/52/EC on mediation
- Case study on a real life casualty (investigation analysis, follow up & handling of the case)
- Report development and writing
Related Courses & Solutions