Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan Part III (SEEMP III)
PART III of SEEMP for CII implementation plan, calculation and reporting.
Regulatory Reference: IMO MEPC.346(78), MARPOL Annex VI / Reg. 28
EDITABLE MS WORD
Each ship of 5,000 gross tonnage and above, which falls into one or more of the categories in regulations 2.2.5, 2.2.7, 2.2.9, 2.2.11, 2.2.14 to 2.2.16, 2.2.22 and 2.2.26 to 2.2.29 of MARPOL Annex VI, shall have on board a Ship Operational Carbon Intensity Plan (SEEMP III) describing the methodology to calculate the ship’s attained annual operational CII, the processes used to report this value to the ship’s administration, the required annual operational CII, an implementation plan documenting how the required annual operational CII will be achieved over the next three years and a procedure for self-evaluation and improvement required by Regulation 26.3.1 of MARPOL Annex VI.
A copy of the examined Ship Operational Carbon Intensity Plan (SEEMP III) shall be provided on board on or before 01 January 2023, and this shall be done prior to performing any calculations under Regulation 28 of MARPOL Annex VI to ensure that the methodology and processes are in place prior to the beginning of the ship’s first reporting period.
For a ship rated as D for three consecutive years or rated as E in accordance with regulation 28 of MARPOL Annex VI, the SEEMP III is to include a plan of corrective actions to achieve the required annual operational CII and reviewed in accordance with regulation 28.8 of MARPOL Annex VI.
- Ship Operational Carbon Intensity Plan
- 3 Years Implementation Plan
- Self Evaluation & Improvement
- Corrective Action Plan
- Reporting Forms
- Ship Specific Information (Questionnaire to be submitted)
- Master will have a guidance with respect to saving energy and efficiency planning in order to ensure an energy efficient performance
- Vessel specific action guidance
- Detailed emissions monitoring and analysis
- Relevant calculator will be provided
We will Ensure
- Full compliance with national and international regulations and common marine practice
- Real life documentation addressed to senior officers and crew onboard
- Full integration of any client specific requirements
- Full support provided after development in line with our Document Support Policy
EDITABLE MS WORD